Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day One: A picture of yourself and 15 facts all about YOU!


1.  I am a Christian and came to faith all on my own.  My parents do not go to church or speak of faith or religion.
2. I am more in love with my husband today than I was the day we got married and plan on being more in love tomorrow than I am today.
3. I worry that I'm not a good parent but love my Daughter so much it hurts sometimes.
4. I grew up on a horse farm with 17 horses, 8 cats, 6 dogs, many guinea pigs and other odds and ends along the way.  
5.  I am NOT a horse fan today.
6. I hate taking baths but love hot hot hot showers.  Even in the summer.
7.  I am happiest hanging out with my family.
8. I miss my Forever Friend sooooooo much and EVERY day.
9.  I have a birth mark on my left hip shaped like a jelly bean.
10.  I'm allergic to milk...that means no ice cream or cheese for me!  BOOOO
11.  I do not speak any foreign languages.  In fact most days I barely speak English.  
12.  I'm totally addicted to Facebook.  
13.  I dream of travelling to Greece, Italy and Sweden.
14.  My biggest desire is to have another baby.
15.  I hate wearing socks!

1 comment:

  1. I think the trick of the capturing for this image is really remarkable.
    -family pictures

    ReplyDelete