Sunday, January 29, 2012

Simple Things Sunday and the beginning of Ballet!

My sweet girl started ballet this last week.  She is the youngest in her class and a head shorter than all the other girls but let me tell you this did not stop her from having a blast! She is truly a go getter.  I'm blessed with a kind and smart girl who is not afraid of much.  


My simple thing this week is her joy at getting her new ballet shoes.



I'm linked up here: I just love her blog so go check it out!





Evie humored me a for a few more pictures before she bounced off to the front door where she stood until we were ready to leave.  She almost couldn't contain her excitement.


yeah! My girl has enough hair for little knots! I wasn't sure it would ever happen but hair does grow...eventually.



1 comment: