Friday, May 18, 2012


My girl is getting so big!  She goes to ballet every Wednesday and we are a little over a month away from her very first recital. I can't wait for everyone to see pictures from that! Her costume is adorable and I love watching her dance. This is the post from my other blog just for Evie.  I write letters to her every now and then. Often just quick photo updates so later on she can see how little she was and how much I love her.  




Dear Evalyn, 


So sweet girl I've been wanting to get pictures of you using your mad dancing skills and got close today...just not the best through the windows.  Hope to get some more soon! Your recital is coming up in about a month and I can't wait to watch you preform.














I love watching you dance!


Love, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment