Saturday, September 1, 2012

The end of a season

The first of September...the last few weeks of summer.  This is my favorite time of year.  The days are hot, the evenings are cool, and the husband is almost always ready for a day off.

Friday was a special treat for us.  Ron was off work after working 15 hours the day before and we headed to the beach.  Jetty Island is AMAZING!

This was our third trip this summer and probably my favorite.  It was low stress, warm weather and good friends joined us.


The day started a bit cold...see the sky, NOT SO BLUE...but that didn't stop this girl from playing in the water.  She loves the water!


As always I made some drift wood art while sitting in the sun.


Evie and Jake had a blast running in the tide.


I couldn't help snapping a pick of my sweet girls, sweet little behind!  Like I always say...she's only little for  a short short time.  I want to remember each moment.

This is the best ( and only truly sandy beach) around!  A short drive away and and even shorter ferry ride.  All of you should make an effort to go next year!  Here's the website.  The season is coming to an end on Monday and the end of summer is right around the corner.  Next week we leave for Disney and this girl is beyond excited!  WooHoo!  Vacation for my family...can't wait to have those two all to myself...well and 50,000 other people. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment