Tuesday, February 26, 2013

again? really God?

So just to be clear i don't generally question God or his plan. I follow him with an open heart and mind.
Today I am asking myself why? And I am asking you too God! Why?
CANCER!!! AGAIN?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
This can not be happening again.

I really expected some sort of a break between disasters. I expected a reprieve for my family. I needed some peace before explaining to my three year old that her only grandma left is really sick. In the hospital. In her young eyes grandmas go to hospital to die.

reality is she probably will. She has plenty of other health issues to battle and no real will to live. Its a bad situation. Mentally she gave up a long time ago. She is tired and not willing to fight.
how do we do this again?
how do we support our baby girl through this...again?
how do I stay "In Christ" when I feel so horribly attacked by the devil?
HOW!!! WHY????
 

No comments:

Post a Comment