Thursday, March 28, 2013

i miss

I miss...

walking to the stop sign and back when the sun came out watching you talk about rocks with E, coffee dates in the middle of the day, phone calls when my heart was breaking or my mind was confused, knowing you were always there day or night, your advice always being the same...fight!, your smile that was so often laced with mischief, the smell of hay and shampoo when you walked into a room, your love of learning...and the joy in your eyes when you completed something new and difficult, the way you loved me like no one else, always and unconditionally,

I miss...



2 comments:

  1. Hi Ara
    I stumbled across your lovely blog here and have read the last few entries. I am so sorry about your Mum. Please know I am praying for you right now.
    Blessings
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Renata for your sweet words are prayer. I have avoided the blog for a while in an attempt to heal. Tonight I logged on and saw your post. Thank you!

      Delete