Sunday, January 16, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I linked up with Ashley at Ramblings and Photos for her Scavenger hunt Sunday and also The Paper Mama's photo challenge this week. Make sure to check out the other Linky lu's this week.  There are some great captures to admire!  
Some of my pics this week were a bit more scavenger and a little less hunt...meaning I found two in a folder on my computer instead of my memory card.  OOPPS!  Well they were hard categories. :)


A different View




Shot with my camera basically on the ground.


The Paper Mama





And I was a top 5!


Looking Up




Also shot from below.  I loved the way these darling little candle holders were hanging out in the trees.


Abstract




I don't know on this one...Abstract isn't really my thing.  I'm much too literal.


Hair 




What more can I say????  She's a hairy beast isn't she.


Half




Our sweet Elska.  Soon to be my girls first horse...little does she know.

Make sure to check out everyone else's entries this week here.  Enjoy!









7 comments:

  1. Great photos! Love the angle of your different view shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so good - I especially love your first shot and HAIR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT interpretations! Love the different view :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo nice pictures! I Love the different view and half!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hair and half shots, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful set of shots! Loving the different view!

    ReplyDelete